Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Craziness of Life

So life has been crazy lately - but good! This past weekend was so busy, but so amazing at the same time. Janice and Brynne came over on Friday night and a bunch of us watched Fierce Creatures (so good!) and that was grand. Then Saturday...
Well the funny thing I woke up and was just lying around, and Mae knocks on my door. She's like, are you going to breakfast? I'm like, no. She's like oh, well we should go together soon. And I'm like, well I'm going to do laundry. So I changed my sheets, did laundry, cleaned my room and my bathroom, vaccuumed, it was really quite productive. Then I put on a skirt and looked pretty and went with Caryn and Mae to lunch. Terrell showed up, and I mean it was our 6 month anniversary that day so I thought we'd probably do something but I didn't know what. After lunch he's like, lets go to the Forks. So we bussed there (it was fun) and spent the day together walking around and just hanging out, which was amazing. We had frozen yougurt, and that was good. People had gotten married that day and were getting their picture taken on the bridge. Brynne played chauffeur and picked us up and drove us back to CMU. When we got back my room was decorated with candles everywhere and romantic music was playing, and there was a sweet letter from Baker, Caryn and Mae. It was so cute! So we hung out for like 15 minutes until going to inhale supper. And then off to choir!
So we ran off, did the homecoming ceremony (which we sang amazingly at, by the by!), and after that all these OT people came over plus Brynne and we hung out and ate fruit trays. It was so fun, and I stayed up way to late, but it was all-around an incredible day and I was very glad to get to spend it with Terrell.
Sunday there was a worship thing that night, plus I got cookies from my mom which are almost gone b/c they are so popular and yummy! And now this week is school. Last night I represented CMU along with Bakes, Caryn, Mike and Glenn by scooping ice cream for 400+ students at a youth event at some church. It was fun! My wrist hurt, but w/e. It was funny and Caryn and I had a juice chugging contest...ew. And then last night I talked to 3 Outtatowners from this year (Site 3 baby) and that was so FUN! I was so excited to answer their questions and hear their stories, it was sweet. After that was an hour of girly fun with Chaput and Caryn, putting on mud masks. Funny photos ensued. It was such a fun night!
I should go do some psych. I have class in an hour...I love that class!

2 comments:

Jadis said...

I miss you like crazy too! I'm totally gonna call you soon. I love you and happy six months!

Brynne said...

:P You forgot coming into your room to find Terrell, Dana and I screaming laughing Watching Tommy Boy in the dark.