Here's a picture of me and Terrell just for you, Tina! Feel special!
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Monday, August 21, 2006
Thursday, August 17, 2006
And the winner is...
Yes, thats right, my boy Benji KILLED IT and totally WON, which is what I said he'd do from his first audition! I loved him even then, and just KNEW he was good enough, no AMAZING enough to earn the title "America's Favorite Dancer."
I am SO PROUD of him! And glad that he's used this experience for all its worth, from growing and stretching as a dancer to meeting Donyelle...
Donyelle's final words on stage broke me. She is amazing. I wish all of the final four the very best - and I know I'll see you again!!
Saturday, August 12, 2006
2. Its the first ballet-meets-hip hop movie I've seen without any grinding. Usually these movies have rap songs with tons of swearing and lots of 'raunchy' dancing, but this was good clean fun.
3. The actors did all their own dancing, which is sweet.
4. Jenna Dewan's clothes. They change often and are usually sweet.
5. The little sister and the orange juice. Too cute!
6. To see Nora dump that singing guy - seriously the first scene he was in set of my gaydar. Take a look at those eyebrows! Yikes!
7. Mario is in it, but he doesn't sing! I appreciate that.
8. Channing Tatum (he talks like he's not white and he cries, dawg!)
9. The special moments! So special, like when they're rehearsing and they stop and just hug, or when they're talking in the kitchen. Man, so feel good and special!
10. Channing Tatum - nuff said.
Sunday, August 06, 2006
My parents left. After the DVD was done, we watched footage of us in grade 10 at Festival de Voyageur. It was super embarassing and funny. Then we sat and talked until we decided we wanted ice cream.
On the way to get ice cream I realised that Henk's upper arm is ticklish. What is that? I mean who has ticklish shoulders? It was so funny, I definitely milked that knowledge for all its worth. When we got to Hamiota for ice cream, I could see the girl working at the drive inn was looking out the window for some people who've ordered. So I said to her, "Do you want me tell them their food is ready?" She's like, "yeah, the guy and girl in a truck." So I thought, you know, random act of kindness, easy enough to do. Sincerely, AS I walk over to them, the girl leans in and...making out ensues!
Thursday, August 03, 2006
An check out this beautiful video about Allison and Ivan made by the lovely Taylor. She makes some great videos, I don't know how she find time to make them all. Check out her website all about the show where I get all my SYTYCD news.
Yes, I know, more SYTYCD videos. What can I say? I'm obsessed! Plus there's only one more week left of it, so I'm allowed.