Thursday, August 03, 2006

Mary Murphy

She's irritating, and I believe she's drunk most of the time, but BOY! do I love this woman. The show is not the same without her, she just cracks me up! This video is actually one of the funniest things I've ever seen, I was kicking my feet and crying laughing! I love Mary! They only missed when she snorted in Nigel's ear - that was a classic moment!



An check out this beautiful video about Allison and Ivan made by the lovely Taylor. She makes some great videos, I don't know how she find time to make them all. Check out her website all about the show where I get all my SYTYCD news.



Yes, I know, more SYTYCD videos. What can I say? I'm obsessed! Plus there's only one more week left of it, so I'm allowed.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

YAY! Thanks so much! :P I feel so special. =D *smiles idiotically*