Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Welcome the Wiebes!

So Terrell and his parents came, saw, and took...off to Brandon around 9:00 tonight. They got here early this afternoon for an exciting day of visiting, eating, playing frisbee and volleyball and a tour of the Strathclair museum! It was a great day, and inexpleciably amazing to see Terrell. I gave him his birthday gift and he liked it, which was exciting, and we watched a beautiful sunset from the top of the water plant. He got a ride back with my brother so he got to stay a bit longer than them, which was sweet. This visit made me realise how freaking excited I am to go to CMU and seriously, see him everyday...this is going to be great. Having him leave sucked, I mean I wish he could've stayed all week, but I get to see him either Friday(!) or next Monday...
My life is beautiful.

Here's a picture of me and Terrell just for you, Tina! Feel special!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love terrell too!! Yay I'm so glad you two gotst to hang.

Anonymous said...

Oh and ps, way to be all over changing my link to my new website, I'm proud of the promptness and up-to-dateness of your website...

jannafaye said...

Ah...yes Terrell is quite loveable. Is there an 'e' in lovable? I think so, it looks silly either way tho. Hmm...
I am so pumped for school its ridic! Bah!

Brynne said...

I'm glad you've gotten past the jittery, nervous stage, and you've moved on to pumped.

Have you decided on a landline vs. a cell?

I'm dying my hair right now. It smells like change. I have a big blotch of dye on my forehead. I look hot.

You and Terrell are adorable.

As for the 'e' in lov(e)able, I have no idea.

Kathen said...

loveable...lovable... Pretty sure it's "lovable".
And you guys do look so lovely!
I would go for a cool cell phone, in the city the service would be great. You need a new cell anyway, one that can do text messages, right? (Hee hee hee. I'll tell your mom how to text you from her computer! I am so mean.)

Anonymous said...

k how do you do linky things so i can get to everyones blog after i've gone to mine cause it's like 100% easier than typing them all in just to click on them and i'm lazy AND forgetful... umm, ya, so if you're bored and want to help a more simple person than yourself to make her life just that much easier I'm SO up for it :)

Kaitlan said...

You too are so very cute together!! Are his parents nice? (although I doubt you would say no their horrible people, still wondering)
Also I'm in serious need of your great and superior blogging knowledge, how do you link and how do i put a pictue on o great one lol!