Thursday, August 17, 2006

YES! I KNEW IT!


And the winner is...

BENJI SCHWIMMER!!

Yes, thats right, my boy Benji KILLED IT and totally WON, which is what I said he'd do from his first audition! I loved him even then, and just KNEW he was good enough, no AMAZING enough to earn the title "America's Favorite Dancer."

I am SO PROUD of him! And glad that he's used this experience for all its worth, from growing and stretching as a dancer to meeting Donyelle...

Donyelle's final words on stage broke me. She is amazing. I wish all of the final four the very best - and I know I'll see you again!!

3 comments:

Kathen said...

And a particularly tear-inducing moment was when the camera stopped on his (crying) father, who was holding a large LED sign which scrolled, "IT'S ALL ABOUT THE BENJAMINS".

I cannot, for the life of me, imagine how they are going to follow up this finale. They have set, like, the standard for television with this one. I HEART TRANJI!!!

Brynne said...

Lol, I love that we have our mothers obsessed as well. And it is beyond hilarious that we have the same post! Yours elaborates a little more though.

jannafaye said...

I know!! So pumped he won! I wish he would've professed his undying love for Donyelle, but you know, timing is everything. So maybe later on we'll hear about them getting married.

Well I can always hope!