Saturday, August 12, 2006

10 Reasons to See Step Up

1. Great dancing! Seriously! Makes you wanna join in!
2. Its the first ballet-meets-hip hop movie I've seen without any grinding. Usually these movies have rap songs with tons of swearing and lots of 'raunchy' dancing, but this was good clean fun.
3. The actors did all their own dancing, which is sweet.
4. Jenna Dewan's clothes. They change often and are usually sweet.
5. The little sister and the orange juice. Too cute!
6. To see Nora dump that singing guy - seriously the first scene he was in set of my gaydar. Take a look at those eyebrows! Yikes!
7. Mario is in it, but he doesn't sing! I appreciate that.
8. Channing Tatum (he talks like he's not white and he cries, dawg!)
9. The special moments! So special, like when they're rehearsing and they stop and just hug, or when they're talking in the kitchen. Man, so feel good and special!
10. Channing Tatum - nuff said.

oh yeah by the way these are all girl reasons, basically. :)

8 comments:

Big Mac mama said...

I totally want to see it, but it's a chick movie, so Rob won't go with me, but I refuse to go to a movie alone. *sings* Iiiii'm all alone, there's no one here..beside me........

jannafaye said...

Its SO GOOD! I'd so see it again, I should come in to the city and see it with you!!

Brynne said...

I'm totally willing to go a second time as well! And not have to suffer through the car ride home with a bunch of potty mouthed high-schoolers!

Brynne said...

Ohmigosh, Janna, I just found out what it says on Benji's clothes in that Imogen Heap dance they did. According to a random person on YouTube, his is Relentless.

The mystery is solved!

jannafaye said...

Praise the LORD! Whoo hoo!
We should go see this movie again with Sarah...and no potty mouths who are on their cell phone the whole movie!

Big Mac mama said...

Oh that's so annoying! The only thing worse is when the row behind you is filled with loud, annoying guys, swearing and kicking your seat the whole time. Yes yes, come see it with me! I feel like such a loser because I'm such a recluse..meaning I have no friends in Brandon who'd go see it with me. Tina's my sister, so she doesn't count :P

jannafaye said...

Lets go, this week? At the end of the week? Friday or Saturday night? When do you work? Hey Brynne and I should spend the night it would be FUN!! LOL.

Kathen said...

Go see it! Just tell yer Mamma's where you are if you stay in the (mini-)City.

I think people in theatres should have their cells off, or be forced to leave.