Thursday, June 28, 2007

beautiful

i am now even more convinced that wade robson is a genius. he choreographed this beautiful dance between jaimie and hok on so you think you can dance. its a love story between a flower and a humingbird, hok as the bird and jaimie the flower. at first she grows, and they are wary of eachother at first but soon....well just watch it. its maybe the most beautiful thing i've ever seen. and this is why i love dance - expression without words. amazing.

EDIT: i need to post about terrell's and i will...soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that even Mia would have loved that.

It absolutely took my breath away.

Anonymous said...

PS, I love how Hok's part is based around the percussive stuff, like the bells, and Jaimie's is the smooth, violin type part.

Jadis said...

I am so mad that I missed 'So You Think You Can Dance' the other night and that is why. I adore them and I am so mad I didn't see the rest of the show. That was fantastic.

Anonymous said...

guys, guys, i just, i'm not feeling it. and i usually really like his stuff, but ekh, this was pushing it. there was better and i'm so incredibly unimpressed at who was in the bottom three.

jannafaye said...

what? it was so the best one of the night...i'm trying to think of who could be better, but i don't remember. i also liked dom and sabra but thats because i am in love with them together. oh my word.

yeah, the bottom three was SO LAME! i was so bitter about that, why didn't lauren leave, her solo was crap. cedric needs to GO HOME! poor Jesus.

ha ha that looks awesome.