Sunday, June 01, 2008

la vie en leamington

well, here i am, approaching my third week in leamington, land of many tomatoes. in my time here i have seen many friendly faces, a heinz plant, a play, narnia, the town's biggest yard sale, approximately 14 episodes of jeopardy, 1.8 seasons of corner gas, and the bee movie. also, lots of sun, some lightening, beautiful flowers and an abundance of ice cream.
in other news, i have a job, a house, and a wonderful boyfriend who has wonderful parents who have taken such wonderful care of me and made me feel, well, wonderful.
sadly lacking in leamington are anyone under the names jody r. b., owen, m. b., kristin r. b. l., tyler l., jordan p. b., and one brynne k. h. if anyone has any idea of their whereabouts, please send them to leamington immediately.
also, if anyone has a cure to pre-first-day-of-work-nerves, please contact janna here.
over and out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only wish the missing ones could come for a visit, but . . . the price tag would be about $1200 with a seat sale, so it's not too likely to happen. We'll have to send pictures, email and phone lots. We all love you and pray that you will continue to be as happy as you are today! Love ya!

Jadis said...

Hii honey! Sadly, no cure for those nerves but glad to see you posting and so psyched about your summer with your bf! Congrats...it'll be awesome!

Brynne said...

Aaaaah, I miss you too! Dude! I'm so excited to visit! And very sad you won't be coming to Bobby's grad :(

Tyler said...

I'm glad Leamington has been so nice and hope you get a computer soon. I found a shirt for Terrell and hope it lasts the weekend at VV so I can get it for him. I'm sure you'll love it ;) Hope your summer continues to be awesome. We have 22 airmiles, but if we can save up something fiece this summer we'll see what we can do...