Monday, October 12, 2009

ENGAGED!!!!

so i guess its finally safe to put out there on my blog...

I'M ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

terrell proposed and now we are engaged and it is lovely and happy. :)

it happened on our 3.5 year anniversary, on september 23.

we set the date for may 1, 2o1o. so in a few months from now, i will be mrs. wiebe.

WOW.

but most of all, i get to marry my best friend, the person whom i never tire of or can stay mad at, who infinitely interests me in what he has to say, who makes me feel loved, valued and beautiful, who reveals to me each day the love that God has for me. and the person who makes me feel complete.

and now we will never be apart again!!!!

(hopefully)

3 comments:

Just A Girl said...

Oh Janna, this is so exciting! I completely agree with all your statements about the whole best friend thing.

Tyler said...

I'm still so excited for you two. Even more so for you Janna when I realized you'll be a JW ;)

Anonymous said...

Finally. The cure for the last post. May you never be separated again.

Mom