Thursday, November 05, 2009

sunshine!

...here comes the sun...do do do do....

cold weather is so much more bearable with sunshine! :)

my life is busy and hectic and that stresses me out sometimes.

when will i find time to get everything done??

but its also really good.

yesterday i was feeling inspired so i made a wedding binder!

it has all my receipts and important stuff like that in it. pretty sweet!

its blue and brown (like my wedding colors) and that makes me happy.

also, i am happy because i have been reconnecting more with old friends this year, like ashley and brynne. they have always been friends but i see them lots this year and its been just wonderful! it reminds me why we've been friends for so long. :)

i love coffee....mmm....

...and sunshine!

2 comments:

Big Mac mama said...

Blue and brown!?? Thats so original and sounds like a BEAUTIFUL pairing!!

Are you gonna upload any pics of your wedding dress before the big day, by any chance? I'd love to see it =D

Tyler said...

Are you suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you don't want blue suits with brown suits for the guys? It would be so traditional... I'm so happy you're back on your blog and that you have warm weather (again). I get excited here if it nears 10 degrees during the day...