Monday, June 21, 2010

thoughts.

i hate when its dark out ALL DAY. it makes me depressed.

money stresses me out.

my chiropractor makes me feel better.

i like sleeping on a real bed.

i like watching movies and tv.

i watched pearl harbor last night and didn't cry! its a first!

i miss my high school friends.

i love my husband.

i really like sour cream and onion ruffle chips. who knew?

grey's anatomy is my favorite show of all time. i love the characters like they are real, i love the medical drama, i love how the season finale makes me bawl like a baby EVERY YEAR.

i miss dancing.

i dislike when bad things happen to our car.

i am excited to see sarah soon!

my lips are dry.

i should blog more.

3 comments:

Big Mac mama said...

I love this post!! :)

Brynne said...

Sour cream and onion ruffle chips are good. Money sucks. What happened to your car? We should go dancing!
You should indeed blog more.

Jadis said...

Agree with both above comments-and congrats on not crying through Pearl Harbour!