Friday, March 01, 2013

a photo a day in march!

my mom and 2 of my aunts have been posting a pic every day in february on fb, and have a new list of things for march. so i thought i'd join in the fun but here on my blog, instead. lets see how i do! also, it might go haywire in the middle for a while because in the third week of march my family and i are going to costa rica for a week, so we'll see if i can post there.

anyhoo, here's the list:

1. you, now
2. father
3. far away
4. in my mailbox
5. bright
6. every day
7.natural
8. at night
9. something you do most weekends
10. black and white
11. hero
12. together
13. table
14. favorite
15. first thing you see
16. strange
17. in my fridge
18. price
19. underneath
20. man-made
21. sometimes
22. up
23. before bedtime
24. 3 things
25. frame
26. near
27. love/hate
28. a good thing
29. errand
30. you, then
31. something funny

i like this because its open to interpretation...so lets see how it goes! join in if you'd like!

2 comments:

Gandalf said...

A lofty and worthy goal, but do not neglect your quest to write real letters. You are the letter bearer and are the only one who can rid Middle Earth from the tyranny of Sauron!

jannafaye said...

possibly the best comment to ever be posted on my blog!