Thursday, June 02, 2005

Breathe

Sorry I haven't done a real post in forever. I've just felt uninspired or lazy or something, and I didn't want to do a crappy job of a post. So yes, here I am to spill out my brain as I see fit.
Okay so Tuesday night was the final band concert - or wait, my final band concert, ever. Last year I would've been praising God, but this year in band was so much fun! I think I'll miss it, I love so many of the people, and the music is so good! Dang. But yeah. It was fun though, I took some pictures of me with my peeps, and if they turn out I'll put some of them up on here.
Okay so did you like ever hear a song and wish you wrote it, or thought of some of the lines? That Anna Nalick song, 2 am (Breathe) has some lines that make me go, "dang! I wish I wrote that!"
2 am and I'm still awake writing this song
If I get it all down on paper it's no longer inside of me
Threatening the life it belongs to
And I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary screaming out loud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to
Frick, thats some good stuff, same with when she says, "life's like an hourglass glued to the table." Who came up with that anyways? I wish I could've. Know what else is a beautiful song? Iris, by Goo Goo Dolls. Wow. Anyhoo, I'm dumb, I'm feeling all funky and depressed because I don't have a job, and I need one, and this is my last normal month, and Henk is leaving so soon, and I'll like never see him, and yeah I'm sad. So thats pretty much it for me right now. So yeah. Sorry this post has sucked as much as it does.

No comments: