Friday, October 28, 2005

Wow...its been awhile

Hey everyone! Sorry its taken so long to post! I've been swamped and crazy busy! But here I am at the Blue Moose in Hope, BC with Allison and Alysha. I finally feel like I have enough time to talk about stuff going on here. We have a free weekend coming up, tomorrow we're all going into Chilliwack to buy Halloween costumes at Value Village. It should be fun, I have no idea what to be though. Anyhoo, I also have a book report due on "Can You Hear Me". Its all about hearing God, which I finally feel like I can do. This week has been amazing. We got into our small groups and laid hands on each other and prayed for one another. It was such a blessing! I was moved, and bawling, and I almost fell down once. Everything they said was an answer to the prayers I've been praying for the last 2 weeks. And I felt so loved, just by them having their hands on me and praying for me, it was a huge bonding moment. And last night, WOW! We hiked in the tunnels, and when we got back the boys had decorated the dining hall and planned this beautiful banquet supper for us. They served us and had cards and flowers for each of us. There were candles and some of the boys played guitar. Man it was beautiful and amazing. Joshua had also made a slideshow and it had all these pictures of us, and at the end of the night we had a hugging line! The best part was that the boys were all dressed up in ties and with gelled hair. Man that was awesome, they looked so beautiful and I was wearing like a hoodie. Man. Now I'm here and this is incredible. Sorry I can't write much more, I'm going to try my hardest to post more often. This is an amazing experience, I am SO BLESSED to be here!! I love and miss you all, you are in my prayers!!
P.S. The time is BC time.

5 comments:

Brynne said...

I MISS YOU TOO!!!! :(

Anonymous said...

hey Jerk *gently shoves the phat kids left shoulder* its good to hear from you, happy haloween.

Big Mac mama said...

Hey Janna, good to hear you're having fun! Life's boring around here, so post frequently, it's the only excitement I get. I know. So sad.

Anonymous said...

hey Janna....
it sounds like you're having an awesome time...
I'm missing you lots.
Love
Jodi
ps praying for you!

Anonymous said...

hey Jerk *gently shoves the phat kids left shoulder* ok, i know i am about 12 days late, but for next holloween, you should be Squanto, the unicorn