Friday, April 27, 2007

So I Switched...

So I switched to Google Blogger, although I fought long and hard against it, it was refusing to let me sign in until I did. It even said my password was wrong! Lame!

Nothing much to report on:
No job.
Not much to do.
Missing Terrell.
I officially hate flossing.
I miss eating ice cream.
I wish Brynne was working at home this summer.
Going to Brandon tomorrow.
I feel fat AND sassy!! ha ha. just jokes.

Yeah okay this was hardly worth switching for, what a terrible post. Have a good one.

2 comments:

Jadis said...

I adored the post greatly and thanks for your comment. It makes it easier just knowing that people know what I'm going through and have done it and it's okay. I know it'll be okay too but I miss him. I love you so much and will hopefully call you soon. Can I reach you at your parents?

B-Rad said...

I found your post to be quite informative. Oh and google blogger isn't to bad once you get used to it.