Friday, March 16, 2007

a little confession

so...i like jojo.
yup, i said it!

she is so pretty and mature for her age (she just turned 16!) and has a good voice too for such a youngin'! i like her songs, they are usually cute and age appropriate. so yeah, i watched this music video of hers and thought i'd post it on here for all of you who secretly enjoy jojo as well.


I definitly learned a few things from this video:
1. "Its what you do, not what you say." Flirting with another girl when you are dating is not cool. JoJ0 says it like it is, telling her man he's 'disrespectful'. Man is she mature or what?
2. Don't accept large stuffed animals from your boyfriend because it looks awkward to throw out when you break up.
3. This is for all the men out there - don't treat your woman like poo, or else you will fail at everything in life, even the things you were once good at!
--terrell and i went to the ballet on tuesday. check this out.--

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Janna, I know I always bug you about this, but PLEASE talk to Jordan. I haven't heard from him in three months! This is ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

I'm too lazy to log in.
I like Jojo as well.

But another thing that I learned from this video is if you're 16, don't date a 30 year old. That's just gross. And illegal.
Someone should inform Jojo.

Seriously, that guy looked a good million years older than her!

Anonymous said...

lol I agree with Brynne, the guy looks way too old for her. But I totally have Jojo's cd lol I think she is pretty sweet too

Anonymous said...

when you said 'Flirting with another girl when you are dating is not cool.' i thought you were saying that a girl shouldn't flirt with another girl while dating, and i was like 'what, jojo is gay?"...and then i realize what you actually meant, and had a good laugh to myself.