Tuesday, March 09, 2010

can i have this dance

i have a question for y'all.

what do you think about this song? listen to the piano part. its really pretty. what about the words? i think they are actually quite nice.

i am mildly toying with the idea of having this play as i walk down the aisle. i just really think it sounds happy and lovely. terrell wants me to walk in to the theme from 'the holiday,' as its one of our favorite movies, but ashley walked in to it and i don't want to steal that from her.

so let me know what you think. my only hesitation is because of what movie the song is from...if you don't know, please listen to it unbiasedly and offer your opinion before you look it up.

also, again, sam tsui is incredible!







6 comments:

Mom said...

Never heard it before, but I like it. It sounds really good, and the words are great. Can old Sam himself (all 4 of him) be persuaded to come and sing it for you???

Just A Girl said...

I've never heard this song before, but it's incredible! I was close to tears while listening.
i give it two thumbs up. :)

Just A Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jadis said...

I have no clue where this movie is from-but the song is beautiful and perfect...it's you.

Brynne said...

I think it's super pretty. And aisle appropriate.
And if the movie it's from is a potential deterrent, you don't need to use the lyrics, just use the piano.
You don't need to mention it in the program or anything.

jannafaye said...

...i used this song! so happy i did!