Tuesday, February 23, 2010

reminisce

I was reading back over my blog because I was interviewed for CMU Sunday Radio this mornign about my Outtatown experience and I wanted to refresh my mind with some memories.

Looking back over my posts, I saw that I posted 100 times in 2006 (!). That is out of this world!

Not only was I posting often, but I usually had like 3-5 comments on each post. My friends and I were constantly commenting on each other's blogs.

It made me just miss those days when we all posted so frequently and had our own little network, and stayed in touch that way. :(

I wish I felt like posting more.

And I miss all y'all.

Just sayin'.

6 comments:

Tyler said...

I think it has a lot to do with being away from home. I find since I can't see people for months at a time I treasure comments all the more. I was never a consistent blogger until it became one of the few ways to connect with those at home. (Also, I think facebook may be partly responsible for sapping comments away.)

Jadis said...

I miss all the blogging and commenting too! I've been trying my best to do it...I miss you guys alot!

Big Mac mama said...

Darn it Tyler, you stole what I was gonna say lol. Yeah, FB is definetly responsible for stealing blogging's thunder, but at the same time, I think you can be a lot more open on a blog regarding what you write & what you comment, cuz the only people that see it are the ones you actually care to see it.

I think we're all in agreement that it's time to get our butts in gear and start keeping in touch better! =D

Brynne said...

I'm in total agreement! I've been trying to be better at being a relatively consistent blogger.

Terrell said...

Dido last comment. Especially line three.

Janna said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA terrell you would!!!!