Tuesday, July 27, 2010

my top 5.

my experience yesterday with the funniest video i have ever seen has inspired to me to post my top 5 favorite youtube videos of the moment, and why i love them so much! dedicated to my dad, the biggest youtube fan i know. so lets get down to business!

Honorable Mention - Oh Don Piano!

This oldie of the talking cat is so hilarious that I cannot watch it without laughing. Poor thing is sick or scared, but he makes some hilarious sounds! WHY I EYES YA! Love it.
Ok but here we go:

#5 - When Elephants Retire.
This video makes me teary every time - its so sweet! When the elephant has her head against the gate and she's just sitting there looking sad...aww. What a nice video!

#4 - Single Ladies Devastation.

Terrell found this, and I think its so funny and adorable. I love the kids reaction and the way the dad ends the video is priceless!

#3 - Sam Tsui - Summer Pop Medley.
Sam Tsui singing a sick arrangement of every song that was popular this spring = AWESOME. He is so talented and really I could listen to him sing anything.
I think I should be offended, but its WAY too funny to be! Between the OMGs and the hun cal fro yos, I am too busy laughing to care! And the gust of wind thing always gets to me!

...and finally...the number 1 video is....

#1 - DOUBLE RAINBOW.
Okay, so Jess showed this to me last night...I have not laughed this hard in a long time. I actually had the same reactions as the guy in the video. I laughed, I cried, at one point I sobbed, "make it stop! Its too much!" right when he also declared it to be too much. Basically only watch this if you are in a giddy mood or else it won't be nearly as hilarious. But I can't even think about it without laughing my head off. And yes, apparently he was sober when this video was filmed!

Bonus! Double Rainbow Autotune song! Its so catchy! Its been in my head all day!!

I hope you enjoyed my video selection! Tell me yours!

5 comments:

Big Mac mama said...

BEST POST EVER!!!!!!

They were all good, then when I got to your #1 (Double Rainbow) even Rob came over to see what the heck I was watching!!
The best part was when the guy started crying..I started crying too, from laughing so hard!
5 stars Janna, you made my day.

Big Mac mama said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw
Best 5 seconds you'll ever spend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IytNBm8WA1c&feature=related

Loads of hilarious cat stunts!

Mom said...

That double rainbow guy has serious problems. Wow. Talk about over-reacting!

jannafaye said...

glad i made your day, sarah! so happy you enjoyed! :) i alos cried the first time i saw it. and the second. so funny.

...and mom, i know right? so funny!!

Mom said...

I love the Christian the lion videos.