Tuesday, July 20, 2010

no greater love have i ever known.


this song just gets me and makes me weep. terrell and i asked katie and glenn to sing it at our wedding and i am so glad they did. to me this song blows my mind because it describes my relationship with God and my relationship with terrell. i love the picture it paints of just being at rest in God's presence. it reminds me of those times that terrell and i are just together, enjoying each other's company, and knowing that God is a part of that too. i am always so astounded that God not only loves me, but considers me to be his friend, too. if i think of him as a friend, and not just as something i can't see, i find it so much easier to imagine trusting him, spending time with him, and confiding in him. i just love this song.

No comments: