Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Stuck In My Head

Here's the thing, we started out friends. It was cool, but it was all pretend. Yeah, yeah, since you been gone. Your dedicated, you took the time, wasn't long, til I called you mine. Yeah, yeah, since you been gone. And all you'd ever hear me say is how I pictured me with you. That's all you'd ever hear me say. But since you been gone, I can breathe for the first time. I'm so moving on, yeah yeah! Thanks to you now I get what I want, since you been gone. How can I put it? You put me on. I even fell for that stupid love song. Yeah, yeah, since you been gone. How come I'd never hear you say I just wanna be with you? Guess you never felt that way. But since you been gone, I can breathe for the first time. I'm so moving on. Yeah, yeah. Thanks to you now I get, I get what I want. Since you been gone...you had your chance, you blew it, out of sight, out of mind. Shut your mouth, I just can't take it again and again and again and again... Since you been gone I can breathe for the first time. I'm so moving on. Yeah, yeah. Thanks to you now I get, I get what I want. I can breathe for the first time, I'm so moving on, yeah yeah. Thanks to you now I get, you should know, that I get, I get what I want. Since you been gone...since you been gone. Since you been gone...

No comments: