Sunday, February 06, 2005

Stop! In the Name of WAD

Okay, so last night Brynne and I went to this family dance thing to watch WAD in Shoal Lake. It was AWESOME! Geordie and Eddie are discustingly talented. And Geordie is so my hero, I mean he's amazing at both the drums and the piano. Watching him play is amazing, I love watching people do what their passionate about and/or good at. Like seriously! After their first set Brynne and I went and sat with him because there was seriously no one else there our age. So we hung out with Geordie for like an hour. It was very funny, he was telling us stories he plans on telling magazines when he's famous! LOL I laughed! And about music and bands, like Default - turns out they're fans too! Whoo! Default power! Then it was midnight and Eddie's birthday so we went and yelled happy birthday at him. That was funny. The lead singer of the other band was really good! He sang happy birthday to Eddie and it was funny. He's only 15 now, but he's more talented than like 30 year olds out there now. He's like a next-generation Jimmy Hendrix! Seriously! Then WAD went back on and Brynne and I sat on the side, where we had a better view. They totally played a Default song! I was so excited and singing along. And at the end, I cheered - I was the only one however, much to my embarassment! But yeah, I shook it off, I mean anything in the name of Default, right? So yeah, the point of this story is that I was discustingly impressed, among other things, right Brynne? IT WAS SO COLD IN THERE! I thought I would die! I had my coat on the whole time, and yeah I was freezing! My toes froze. I got home and they were all white and I had to rub them for like 10 minutes before I went to bed. It was bad. And so I slept like a rock last night, I'm still tired, and yeah, thats my story. Go see WAD when you can people! Brynne and I are now gonna be groupies! LOL lata playas...

2 comments:

cassie trumbley said...

aaahjhhh you said lata playa!!! that rocks my world. up until now i was the only one.

Brynne said...

"among other things" for sure. Lol, that was a great night. They are so amazingly, disgustingly talented. And Morgan was so much better than the guy that was singing at the last WAD performance that we saw. lol, see you in French (YAY FESTIVAL!!!)