Tuesday, January 03, 2006

So this is Goodbye...

Hey everyone!!
Sorry for the last minute post, I realize how rushed and crappy this will be, but yeah, I have very limited time. I just wanted to say that I'm leaving for south africa tomorrow morning, we fly to Toronto, then Frankfurt, then to Johannesburg (I hope I'm spelling all these places right). Its probably a 30 hour flight all together, I'm excited and nervous. But yeah, I just wanted to say that I'm leaving, and that I'll miss you, and that I love you all and was very excited and happy to see you while I was back. And if I didn't see you, thats super unfortunate because I really would've liked to. Well, please pray for me and my team, I'm sure this will be a crazy life altering experince for us all, and I just pray that we're ready for it. Also pray for safety, I've never been on a big plane and I'm a little scared of keeping my luggage together and bad weather - its a long time to be in the air! Contact will be limited too, but if you want to write me send me an e-mail or mail me at:

c/o the Goulds
1 Cambridge Rd, Prestbury
Pietermaritzburg
Kwazulu - Natal 3201
South Africa

So yeah, I hope you all have an amazing three months, you are amazing and I think you're the best ever! I'll miss you ridiculously. Love you!
Much love,
Janna
P.S. Enjoy the cold winter. :)

No comments: