Thursday, December 29, 2005

The List

ten things i want to do in my lifetime:
1. see Relient K in concert
2. fall in love and get married
3. become a youth pastor
4. have a family of my own
5. master the guitar
6. travel around Europe
7. start a band
8. write and publish a book
9. have blue hair
10. help lots of people find Jesus

nine things on my mind:
1. only 5 days until Africa!
2. I'm excited to have painted nails
3. Narnia...I'm always thinking about Narnia...
4. I miss Terrell
5. my nose is itchy
6. I wish I owned "Bewitched"
7. I eat too much chocolate
8. my hands are brown and sparkly - oops
9. how will I make everything fit in my bag?

eight songs i love:
1. Hide and Seek - Imogen Heap
2. Always - Hillsongs United
3. My Real Life - Amanda Stott
4. Standing in the Rain - Billy Talent
5. Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson
6. All These Things I've Done - The Killers
7. Red Letters- DC Talk
8. Getting Scared - Imogen Heap

seven things i do almost every day:
1. complain
2. brush my hair
3. work out
4. miss people
5. eat a lot
6. laugh
7. say "Holy Crap"

six things (not people) i love:
1. rainbows
2. snuggling with my cats
3. getting e-mails
4. track jackets
5. dancing
6. playing the piano

five people i enjoy the company of: (not in any particular order)
1. Ashley
2. Terrell
3. Brynne
4. Caryn
5. Everyone who's reading this now...I LOVE YOU! I love too many people.

four most recent movies i’ve seen:
1. The Chronicles of Narnia
2. Fun with Dick and Jane
3. Batman Begins
4. Bewitched

three skills i have:
1. writing stuff
2. singing
3. being sympathetic - I cry when you do

two things i’d change about myself:
1. I would be happier with how I look
2. i would be less of an emotional headcase!

one bit of advice:
1. there's nothing better than a hug for no reason at all!

No comments: