Sunday, December 11, 2005

First Evening Alone!

Well hello again. Last night was the Christmas Banquet thing. It was pretty fun, I got to talk with Kaitlan, Leanna and Ashley about their boy situations. That was sweet! But yeah, I found it tiring and was ready to go home about an hour before I did. But Curtis took me for a ride in his Mustang! It was sweet! I missed hanging out with that kid, he never stops making me laugh! Like writing Codie Smells in shaving cream on his truck - so funny! I laughed.
Saturday...what have I done today? Gone on MSN (yay people were on!) and watched curling with Dad (I wanted Scott to win) and yeah, thats pretty much it. I should really be reading Kaffir Boy. I think I'll do that later, I want to get all my assignments done this week so I don't have to worry about it. Yeah Ash and I have got to get together and do the church assignment so I can be done with that.
Mom and Dad went to another banquet tonight which was sweet because then I got to be alone for the first time in 3 months! I didn't even do anything interesting. I went online for a bit, worked out, took a super long shower while singing along loudly to Clay Aiken's Christmas CD and just had eaten a piece of cake when they came back in with Art and Tammy. So we visited, I ate a Christmas orange, watched a bit of the Grinch and they left. Then I called Brynne, which was sweet! We talked for like an hour and a half. And here I am.
So this is the exciting of life of Janna Bryce, really a life worth posting about.

2 comments:

Brynne said...

YAY FOR HOUR-AND-A-HALF LONG PHONE-A-THONS! HIP-HIP-HOORAY!



Yeah, I know...I'm a loser.

jannafaye said...

I appreciate your enthusiasm!