Monday, December 12, 2005

Overwhelmed!

Man I love going on MSN now - I am like overwhelmed by 8 conversations right from the get go! Immediately like all these people are like "JANNA!!!!" and I feel so loved! Man I love it, I've become an MSN addict lately. I used to go on like never and now, all the time. Wow I've said like so many times its ridic!
Its weird, I always dread working out until I actually do it. Then it feels great! Why was I not doing this earlier? I think its good that I keep adjusting it to fit me, ex: its easier for me to do 4 reps of 15 than 3 of 20. Plus it makes me tired so I have to go to bed earlier and sleep alot sounder. And thats hard to do because I'm used to falling asleep listening to 11 other girls breathing/talking/snoring in their sleep. Man I loved that - our cabin was SWEET!
So I love getting e-mails so keep e-mailing me, people! Allison Enns e-mailed me and I was so excited! It made me very happy. I need to reply back tho. Don't worry Als, I love you even though I procrastinate! And talking to Alysha last night was very exciting...and Jenn and Kirsten tonight! Yay! I love it!
Crap I really gotta read Kaffir Boy; I just don't like reading it before bed because its so upsetting and disturbing! But I need to get on that. If only I had the questions for it so I could do it *cough MARCUS! cough*.
Today was a good day because I watched Oprah. She is my hero. :)
Sorry all my posts suck but I am so tired right now! I'll try to post some pictures tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

janna! k, it's kind of sad how excited i was that i'm mentioned in your post! haha, anyway, thanks for emailing me back! i really should get msn so i can talk to people too. oh and i have to send out some kind of 'mass email' to let people know my msn email is capricorn231@hotmail.com, not capricorn251@hotmail.com.
allison