Thursday, December 15, 2005

You Are So Good to Me

Okay, I just wanted to post to say GOD IS SO GOOD. Like, amazing! Okay, firstly, I bought this amazing Worship CD (WOW Worship) and it has all these songs that we sing on Outtatown but not at my church, so I was extremely happy about that and have listened to it non-stop.
Also, I've been Christmas shopping the past two days, and managed to finish, hardly spending any money at all. It was amazing. I usually debate and deliberate over what to get people, and it was all there for me. It made it so unstressful and fun.
Then today, I dunno, I've been working out and eating well and stuff, trying to slim down a bit before Africa (for myself) and then today we ate out for lunch, I bought a chocolate bar and ate cake and cookies after supper! I just feel like the past week has been wasted! So I was sitting at the computer, moping because my arm hurts too much to work out (stupid Twinrix) and I came online to see 4, count 'em FOUR e-mails from my Outtatown friends for me. And they made my entire day and put me in a very thankful and happy mood. Happy to be alive, thankful for having people like them in my life. Wow, I love you guys, you don't even know how much. I just praise God for you.

You are so good to me, You heal my broken heart, You are my Father in Heaven...

P.S. I saw Aaron in the mall last night!! I haven't seen him since like, April, and he gave me the longest hug ever and it was SO GOOD to talk to him! Man I forgot how much that kid rocks!

3 comments:

Brynne said...

Janna dear, overeating is a Christmas tradition. I hope the roads get better so I can still be home on Sat.

Anonymous said...

This blog thing is pretty cool!!! I'm impressed!! It's like a whole new world for me. MMMM Christmas food.

Big Mac mama said...

you also saw me in the mall..I dont even merit a mention? *sniff* just kidding