Friday, December 09, 2005

Life...what is that anyways?

So here I am, back at home...I was just looking at the title of my blog and thinking, what the heck? I mean, life as I know it really doesn't mean anything to anyone at all. Because the life I've lived for the past three months has been so surreal and unordinary that I can't image it applying to anyone but myself. Who has a life like mine? Well, 37 other people, but thats out of how many in the world? Goodness.
Well that was by far one of the dumbest things I've written. But I'm tired and sad and disoriented. Being at home is weird - it feels normal but not because no one else from Outtatown is here. I really miss everyone, and its only been one day! How stupid is that? Plus none of my clothes from home fit me...well I've only worn sweatpants since I got home in fear of that. How depressing. But it was sad to leave everyone yesterday, I bawled when Caryn left, and hugging Dave was sad too. And then like 45 min into the ride home I'm like "I miss Terrell" and Ashley says to me "You are SCREWED." And I was like, pretty much! I've decided that everytime I miss someone I'm going to pray for them. So I have prayed for many people in the last 24 hours. Some people more than once.
What have I done since I got home...well I slept (amazing!) and today I showed mom and dad all my pictures and explained who everyone was and what were doing at the time. They must have been crazy bored, it took like 2 hours. Then I showered (so nice!) and grandma came over, so I entertained her for an hour, then went upstairs to lay down because of a super huge headache that had taken over my brain. So I ended up falling asleep around 8:30 and woke up at like 2:30. So I put in my retainers and headed back to bed. Mel and Mo slept with me! It was sweet! But yeah I should go to Ashley's now, we gotta write our speech for the Youth Group Christmas Banquet tonight.
Any Outtatown people reading this: I MISS YOU LIKE A TOOL!!

No comments: