Monday, February 05, 2007

Crazy Busy!

Sorry its been so long. February is officially hell month. I am going to be busy for a LONG time.

On a happy note, I spent Friday night at Allison Enns' house. It was excellent. I had a wonderful date with Terrell on Saturday and I went out for supper with him and his grandparents on Sunday. It was really nice! Then I hung out with Brynne and Scott and that was good as well. Happy Love Spooning Party! Whoo!

To top it all off I recieved some really exciting news on Wednesday and today I had a great chat with Tim Remple about being an RA in the block next year. I am going to apply and I feel as though he likes me and that will help me out a bit. :)

Supper soon! I hope its good! It smelled like perogies...I know it isn't...

Tonight I have a meeting and then WORK WORK WORK my little behind off.

Stupid 8-page long computer applications assignment!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The idea of hell week at a Christian university is mind-boggling.

Work hard!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey Janna. I some how found your blog on the net & was very excited!! I haven't talked to you since august when we spent lunch hours together!! I miss ya! If you have msn my addy is missbranson@hotmail.com. Talk to ya soon hopefully! Love ya! Suzanne xx