Monday, February 12, 2007

So I Turned 20 Today

So, its my birthday today...and I'm actually feeling a little sad.
I don't know if I like birthdays or not...I feel like I am getting to be a bit like my dad - as in I really make big deals out them/want to anyways. So we aren't really doing anything that I know of. Everyone was asking me what we're doing tonight and I was like, why do I need to plan it? Its my birthday, and it should be planned for me! Ha ha, seriously though, like I'd like to do stuff but I don't necessarily want to make people do things for me...
Gah I am feeling old and a little unspecial today, even with the phone calls and e-mails. I miss my family too like no one's business, shed a few tears about it just now. Plus Terrell's really busy so its not like I get to hang out with him all day, and Bakes went home. I feel lame, and selfish, and like I want to do something fun but I don't know what.
On the plus side I am not puking my guts out like I did last year.
Leaving for choir tour tomorrow...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Much love and the strongest of hugs to my baby girl, a beautiful woman of 20! I miss you and wish you were here, or I was there, but we'll see you soon, and we will come in for a weekend and celebrate the occasion in a manner befitting its momentousness. (?) I only hope that special weekend will involve no violations of my person, but that it will involve a ton of laughs, weeping, and snorting, as only a true Bryce celebration can! Love you, love you, love you.

Anonymous said...

Hey dear, Happy Birthday once again and yes, I understand....Once I hit the 'adult years' birthdays passed quietly. In fact, I worked my last one; my only consolation is that it doesn't seem as bad as all that after awhile. Truely, my love, and know that whilst I am provinces away, I will tip my glass to you tonight in thought and wish I was there to take you out. Smile, no tears, and hopefully no puking.

Anonymous said...

Janna I think you should clarify that your puking was from stomach sickness in Africa and not drunkeness.haha. I was confused for a little while but now it all makes sense. I forget things fast apparently.

Big Mac mama said...

Happy birthday lovely! I'm with you Al-even though we're not near, tonight I shall bake a cake in your honor. And ice it saying, "Cheer up, I'll throw you a parTAY!" Ok, well that'd be too much icing, and you couldn't come to your own party, which would suck. But have a happy happy birthday anyways!

Jadis said...

ParTAY!