Tuesday, April 18, 2006

20 Thoughts in 3 Seconds

**warning! these are actual thoughts that managed to evolve in a three second period in janna's head. believe it or not there is method to this madness. the contents and rapid pace at which which they evolve may be hard to follow, so viewer discretion is advised**

scene: laying on jordan's couch, late afternoon

1. wow, this is a comfortable couch
2. i could fall asleep on it
3. look! there's even a blanket and pillow
4. maybe i'll crash here some night
5. but i'll need to wear my retainers
6. last time i slept without my retainers was mozambique
7. i was sick
8. terrell brought me a bun
9. man he was so sweet
10. i miss terrell
11. now i might cry
12. seriously, i could
13. i am an emotional headcase!
14. i should e-mail caryn
15. i'm a terrible friend
16. i wonder if she's mad at me for not e-mailing her
17. i hope not
18. man am i tired
19. i hope we go home soon
20. wow, this is a comfortable couch

3 comments:

Jadis said...

I Love You Too

Anonymous said...

Man we ate alot of buns!!!!!

Brynne said...

You are officially going to the top of my heroes list.