Tuesday, April 18, 2006

That Was...

So today was my very first day at home alone. I woke up, and nobody was here. Nobody, not a single person. So that was exciting and what I've wanted basically since I came home. It was also incredibly boring.
I snuggled with Mel who was oddly enough very affectionate today. That was funny.
I worked really hard on something I wanted to send Caryn, and it wouldn't attach or send. That was annoying.
I looked up flights online to see how much it will hurt me financially to fly to Windsor. I was pleasantly surprised and am now super excited to take a few days off work and fly out, maybe mid/late June. That was exciting.
I watched American Idol, and it was pretty okay. Except two of the girls, Kellie and Katherine, man. That was excruciating.
I haven't showered since Saturday. I have nowhere to be. No one to smell good for. So I opted to not shower until tomorrow morning. My mom and dad are probably pretty pumped for that! lol. I promised Ash I'd shower before our date. That was a promise I intend to keep.
This post is silly. I'm going to watch House now. The end.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOu should check out Westjet into London, I think It's cheaper than AC into Windsor, adn it's not that much farther for me

jannafaye said...

I did look into it, and it was totally more expensive! So yeah, AC into Windsor it will most likely be...

Big Mac mama said...

Ok, Kellie I'll agree with you, she gets on my nerves, but not as much as Bucky! SO glad he's gone.And I hate Taylor too. Anyways, normally Katherine is good, but I missed this episode. She's normally okay. My favorite WAS Elliot, but he kinda got weird so I think I prefer Chris now. So yeah, no need to watch the show anymore, I've given you my own personal rundown :P

jannafaye said...

Sarah, you're funny! Chris is by far the best, Elliot is second...
When are we getting together? We definitely must since I've been home over a week now...

Big Mac mama said...

Well, great news, Rob's getting off work so we can go to the drama production tomorrow (thurs) mind you, we'll just make it there in time. So if you don't mind, we could meet up after, Rob and I don't have to work till late the next day anyways :D

Jeez, I can't leave a comment without writing a novel.