Thursday, June 29, 2006

The Good Life

I have an awesome life. Why is my life so freaking awesome? Seriously? What did I do to deserve it more than other people?
Today Brynne came to visit me at lunch after a crazy and excitingly busy morning at work. We played Frisbee in the park across the street, it was hilarious and embarrassing. I haven’t played since Africa, and it was windy, and the Frisbee was super crappy and cheap…but enough excuses. We sucked. I think the most we got in a row was maybe 5? It was hilarious and cruddy, I actually could hardly breathe the whole time cause I was laughing so hard. And Brynne was leaping everywhere, and there were people walking by watching us…man. That was hilarious!
Then we went for ice cream, what a gorgeous day. We drove there in the GREMLIN! That’s right, people, the Gremlin LIVES! I almost wept, and I remembered the trick to opening the passenger door. I missed a car with such personality. Know where the Gremlin would not fit in at all? In Leamington, the land of beautiful cars. Road trip, Brynne? Ha ha!
I also had a fun and productive afternoon at work, too. Just what I needed!
Now I am off to the grad supper and then to the grad ceremonies. Can you believe I graduated a year ago today? I can’t at all. I can’t believe I looked like that a year ago today either. My, how things change! I’m pretty much happy with the past year of my life, how things went and how I turned out. I wonder where I’ll be a year from now?

2 comments:

Brynne said...

Heck yes let's road trip! Show all those cars what they aren't. Which is the GREMLIN!!!!

http://nargus87.blogspot.com/2005/07/gremlin.html

Jadis said...

Hey babe! Glad to hear you made it back and had a wonderful time! I'm so psyched that your in love with your life...we all should be (that's me wagging and tsk-ing) Just kidding. Have a fantastical weekend, hon!