Thursday, June 22, 2006

Stratford!!!

So, I'm at Terrell's, which is too exciting to even explain. I arrived around 1:30 and when I got here it was POURING rain, like super hardcore and it rained all night, with thunder and lightening to boot. We went out for lunch at Jack Aster's and then drove home. His house is so nice, and pretty, and I feel very welcome here, which is sweet. Then I got the tour, then I got to meet Ben and he's totally awesome, I enjoyed him very much. We went to Walmart (they have a Walmart! And a Shoppers! Brynne we'd be so set!) and got soaked running back to the car. Then we went to Ryan's, and his house is AMAZING and huge and gorgeous and his family is so unbelieveably nice and his mom hugged me! Anyhoo, Ryan is also awesome, although I may have lost points when he found out I don't play baseball (don't worry, I think I gained them back by playing pool and got some extra ones for a joke during a Subway ad...). Then we watched So You Think You Can Dance with his sister, Kelly, and that was fun, and then came home at a late hour. The rai was INSANE! And there were frogs all over the road! Then this morning we went to Stratford, had a beautiful picnic lunch by the river(? lake?), and walked around for a bit. Terrell and I mostly went to like, toy and game stores, book stores, and chocolate stores. We bought nothing. Then we went to the theatre to see "London Assurance" which was very funny, and well acted. The costume and sets were AMAZING. I was quite blown away by them, man! That was fun, excpet I fell up the stairs and hurt my toe...but all is well. Then we walked around a bit more, had chinese and came home. Now I'm going to go tear Terrell away from whatever sports he's watching. Man is it ever good to see him again! Tomorrow is very open, I don't know what we'll do but I guarentee it will be fun! :)
Hope you're all having fun at work, suckers! Ha ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to hear from you! Thanks for the phone message, too. Sounds like you are having lots of fun so far. I'm glad that everyone's made you feel so welcome. I can't wait to hear all about STRATFORD, but you can tell me when you get home. Enjoy your days there.
Love ya lots,
Mom

Brynne said...

Wal Mart [u]and[/u] Shoppers?!??! I could totally survive there!

Ugh, I just got home from work. It's 11pm. I am so close to saying "Screw this, I'm going back to Winnipeg."

But I'm super glad you're having a wicked bad time.