Thursday, December 02, 2004

4 Hits and a Miss (plus 5 Queer Guys)

1. Topher Grace is totally my hero! I mean his name is Topher, how cool is that? And he's just so dorky cool, and he always plays such a nice guy, like on That 70's Show and Win a Date With Tad Hamilton. He's too cute! I just wanna marry him!
2. The guy from the "I've-grown-out-of" milk ads. I really hate that chick, but the guy is so cool, with lovely hair. And he doesn't pretend to rap, either. He's just too cool.
3. Josh Groban is amazing, its really completely sick how talented he is. I love him, his voice, and like all of his songs! Even the ones that aren't in English have beautiful translations. He just blows my mind - his talent is seriously not of this earth!
4. Ben Stiller is SO awesome! He always plays someone so awkwardly adorable, and I just wanna hug him! He's so funny and cute and seems like a really sweet guy. Plus he can totally re-invent himself and play just about anyone.
5. Ireen is such a sweetie! I just love her, she's my girl. We can just be like whatever and its all good. I'm totally glad we became friends, and I actually feel like she likes me, which is nice. I haven't heard her dis me or stuff I like yet, so all is good. He accent and grammer is so cute! I'm glad she's here this year and in my classes.
6. The Fab Five are so cool! I want to hang out with them! I almost wish I was a sloppy straight guy so they'd come over, beautify my house and take me shopping! Carson is so gross and funny, I love Kyan (he's so pretty!), Jai is totally cool, Thom is so talented and Ted is hilarious! I want to hang out with them and make them like me! They are so hilarious and their camaradrie is inexplicable. I just love them.

1 comment:

Big Mac mama said...

I know, I love Ireen! It's so cute how she says "or?" after everything!