Thursday, December 30, 2004

Brace Face No More

I got them off!! They are gone!!
My braces were taken off today! I'm undecided about that. I mean its totally awesome and everything, but when I look in the mirror all I see is teeth! They are so huge! I have so much of them! And they feel all slimy and smooth. Its so weird! Its a little silly, really. I almost miss the braces, but not enough to put them back on again! It sounded like he was breaking my teeth off when he took off the brackets...
Not much else to say really, I'm just happy they're off! I can't wait to see people! It will blow their minds! I just hope I get used to them soon, because I feel a little self concious about them and all. So anyhoo, talk at y'all later!

1 comment:

Brynne said...

Oh My Goodness, I'm so excited for you! That's awesome! On the negative side, I don't think we're gonna go see Patches today. The roads are horrible. And there will be huge snowbanks. Poop. Oh well. Maybe tomorrow. Love Nargus.