Saturday, December 18, 2004

I'll Fly Away...

Wow, I have been neglecting my blog and for this I am extrememly sorry! Its been ridiculously busy. Bio is EVIL and it has been taking up alot of my time. And art too...
Anyhoo, last night was our church concert. It went well. Ireen was so cute and excited! She said it was her first church concert and she was totally cute and nervous before we sang. Ireen, Sarah, Kristin and I sang Silent Night. It went okay. Afterwards we had goodies and juice downstairs and I hung out with Addy, Allie, Jodi, Ireen, Curtis and Brion. It was so much fun! We did all these dumb things and ate way too much and talked and it was totally fun. Curtis was running around in my rainow scarf and mitts and it was very funny!
Today Henk invited me to go flying. Ashley and Brion are coming too. We're going aroud 2:00 this afternoon. I'm scared! I was really excited about it all week, and now I'm scared! I mean we could die! Wow, this is totally showing my lack of faith in Henk, who is a scary driver... But yeah I'm scared about it. I want to sit in the front. I've been flying once before and I sat in the back so I really really want to sit in the front. I hope Ashley and Brion will let me.
Tonight is carolling! My favorite Youth Group! I'm excited! We are singing and then coming to my house and eating and watching Elf. I've never seen it, I hope its good! But I think all my people are coming so I'm excited, its gonna be a good time! Today is just generally going to (hopefully) be a good day!
I should go get ready, I'm still in my pj's. And I think mom wants to go grocery shopping. So anyhoo I'm talk to y'all later!

No comments: