Sunday, December 05, 2004

Red Bull Works!

Okay, so I have zero energy to post, so I'll write later.
Guess what? Today I was bored so I looked up what my name means. And with my first and middle names put together it means "God has been Gracious" "Fairy or Elf".
I find this to be inexplicably anusing. I mean I'm a fairy! Ashley was right all along! And so was Andrew the day he called me something mean...
I HAD THE FUNNEST WEEKEND EVER! And I only got 11 hours of sleep in 48 hours. I want to die I am so tired. I still have some bio to do, and then I'm off to bed! Ooh actually I really want a Red Bull...they are so addicting!
Laters gaters!

1 comment:

cassie trumbley said...

no, you didn't tell me about social code, i found out about them a little while ago. wow you have no idea how happy i was to hear from you, i'm having a totally crappy night. do you like my band "the craptones?" i was pretty impressed. download everything from the bands showbread, the hives, demon hunter, and dead poetic. rock,
,cass