Friday, December 10, 2004

Happy Birthday Brion!

Oh, I've been neglecting my blog so much this week! But this week was a really crazy one! Today is my homeboy Brion's birthday - he's turning the big 1-8 today! Now he's an adult! Whoo! He can vote! I'm glad I can't vote yet, I hate politics. Anyways...
So yeah tonight the plan is that Brynne, Henk, Ashley, Brion and I are gonna go see Ocean's 12 to celebrate the kid's birthday. It will be a Gremlin trip, and its gonna be fun! I'm excited! I need to have fun (and a red bull) after such a long and exhausting week.
My mouth is so sore! I cut it all open inside on my braces...I think its from playing my trumpet, because that just about KILLS me. The band concert went awesomely well on Wednesday! We played 3 senior band songs and 3 jazz band songs. Our jazz band rocks, its just so much fun to be in! And Geordie, Eddie, and Benny Waddell played Carol of the Bells by Metallica. It was amazing! I would marry those boys, such talent! I mean seriously, talented and the nicest kids ever. Too bad they're all younger than me. They're just so cool and incredibly talented! Anyways, before people start getting creeped out...
So yeah I should go do some math. I got back my latest module today and I got 84% on it, so yay. They correcting people are stupid. All they ever say is "show your work!" And I AM! I mean like how much more could I possibly write, stupid woman. But yeah, at least I'm doing alright in it. I think I'm writing the midterm not next week, but the week after. Scary stuff. Then I'll do the second half and write the exam in the second week of February. Thats the plan, anyways.
Well I'd better go. Toodles noodles!

No comments: