Sunday, January 02, 2005

Happy New Year

Okay so I've decided that I really like not having braces. Its so much nicer. Even the retainers aren't so bad. Seriously, they're kinda cool, except I talk like I'm wearing dentures. Its interesting anyhow. I am SO TIRED! Too many late nights in a row. Like there was New Year's on Friday night. I was up until 5 am with Henk, Brynne, Brion and my family watching the Rundown (funniest awesomest movie of all time!), King Arthur (whoo a stinker!), and Mean Girls (thoroughly enjoyable). It was fun, there was way too much good food, and yeah it was good. Henk and Brion left around 4:00, and then Brynne and I stayed up talking and watching stupid infomertials. It was totally fun. I had fun. LOL I repeat myself way too often! And Henk ditched his truck at Brion's house, what a tool! I laughed. Yay I have another website with a guestbook, SIGN IT! It's www.freewebs.com/thephatkid
Whee! I'm a loser. Have a lovely day, everyone.
Oh by the by last night we watched Secret Window, it was AWESOME! Seriously best movie ever. Johnny Depp is amazing. Then we watched Chasing Liberty today, which I also enjoy, when the agents hook up and the guy in that movie is is hot! Yikes!

No comments: