Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Wrong Number

Someone just called me and said it was a wrong number. Oops! LOL I HATE wrong numbers! They are so humiliating! Its like, wow I'd rather die than continue talking with you on the phone. And they're all like, Oh no problem, or sometimes they ask your name. Thats the worst. I mean smaall town, everyone knows everyone! So its awful! Anyways, I wrote my math exam and it went really well. I thought it was like, easy. I was happy, it was almost fun because I knew what I was doing the whole time. So that was all good and happy, but then we spent all morning filming our LA talk show, and then it was all screwed up and ended up not taping the good takes and just the out takes. So that blows. Anyhoo, I should go, work is done. Toodles!

3 comments:

cassie trumbley said...

okay we need to have a powwow about links. and brynne has a ridiculous amount of links and i need to know how to get them, because my blog is linkless, and the other blogs are starting to make fun of it.

Kathen said...

"Word Vomit"!? Bwaaah-haaa-haaa-haa!

Kathen said...

Oh dear, Cassie wants "Word Vomit" too?! Haaa haa ha !
I call mine drivel, blither, and ramblings. har har.