Thursday, January 13, 2005

Get the fried chicken!

Ah! I apologise for my lack of posting! But really, between the provincial LA exam and prepping for our art gallery, I have had zero time to be posting. The exam went well, I think. The theme was appearances. I hope I did good. I was really happy with my written assignment. SO yeah...
Alrighty, so my weekend was totally good. On Saturday I called Cass and we talked for like 2 and a half hours. It was totally awesome, we just laughed and talked and had a totally wicked good time. I miss her. I gotta go to her grad, and she's gotta come to mine! I'm so excited! Then on Sunday was Drama, and I saw all these people and had a great time! Aaron told me that my teeth looked "lovely". I was happy. And David is the freaking funniest kid ever! He was talking about Ashley playing b-ball and how much he wanted her to dunk it. Can you believe I've been in Drama for 10 years? Thats more than half my life! Thats insane. I can't believe Cody just turned 17. I mean I'll be 18 in like a month. A month yesterday! Crazy! Wow. I like being 17, its been my favorite year thus far. But hey when I'm 18 my teachers have to give me all my school stuff and can't give it to my parents, which is funny. Especially because I'll most likely show it to them anyways! Ah, adulthood. So not ready! I guess I feel pretty grown up, and I'll have to grow up to go to South Africa...
Well thats all I got time for. Talk to y'all soon!

1 comment:

cassie trumbley said...

hey i love you janna, i hope you have a great day!! sorry this is late but i just got hoooked up again with the internet - score!! mama paquita mama paquita mama paquita buy your baby a banana.... more lata