Monday, January 03, 2005

Brr its cold in here...

There must be some JANNA in the atmosphere!
Okay so I'm at work doing math and FREEZING my butt off! It is seriously SO COLD! Just sipping a C-Plus and sucking on a Caramilk square (there, that enough product placement for you?) and blowing on my hands every five seconds because they are so cold that I want to die. Anyhoo...Don hasn't gotten back yet and linear equations were getting slight monotonous so I thought I'd make a dumb post. Anyhoo yeah. So yeah, I'm gonna go. I want to go home and watch some girl movie, like A Walk to Remember or Get Over It or Bring it On or something. I totally make a Bring it On reference every day, its just silly. I wish we had The Matrix at home, I haven't seen it in like 3 years. CRAZY! I used to watch it everyday. Ash and Kristin and I would try to learn the fight scenes...we were such losers! Ok so before I humiliate everyone I know I'll get back to linear equations.
Toodles!

No comments: