Wednesday, March 09, 2005

The Countdown

ten things i want to do in my lifetime:
1. hang out with (or preferably marry) Matt Thiessen from Relient K
2. fall in love and get married
3. graduate from college
4. have a family of my own
5. learn to play the guitar
6. travel around Europe
7. go to underprivilaged countries to do missions work
8. write and publish a book
9. have blue hair
10. help lots of people find Jesus

nine things on my mind:
1. i don't care enough about school
2. my head hurts
3. i wish i could do something tonight other than math
4. i am SO SAD that Matt Thiesson is married!
5. should I be coloring my french poster right now?
6. how much longer will I have this job?
7. I eat too much chocolate
8. something smells totally funky in here
9. what will Sarah and I sing for the talent show?

eight songs i love:
1. Crimson and Clover - Tommy James and the Shondells
2. Look What You've Done - Jet
3. When I Go Down - Relient K
4. Hopeless - The Trews
5. Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day
6. Untitled - Simple Plan
7. In The Light- DC Talk
8. Pitiful - Blindeside

seven things i do almost every day:
1. complain
2. take tylenol
3. worry about something
4. listen to Relient K
5. eat a lot
6. laugh
7. say "Holy Crap"

six things (not people) i love:
1. rainbows
2. snuggling with my cats
3. getting e-mails
4. Festival (and my hoodie!)
5. dancing
6. playing the piano

five people i enjoy the company of: (not in any particular order)
1. Ashley
2. Brynne
3. Cassie
4. Ireen
5. Everyone who's reading this now...I LOVE YOU! I love too many people.

four most recent movies i’ve seen:
1. The Village
2. Hitch
3. Barbershop 2
4. Cellular (LOL!)

three skills i have:
1. writing stuff
2. singing
3. eating! lol

two things i’d change about myself:
1. I would SO be thinner! I mean...I'd accept myself :)
2. i would be better at telling people about Jesus

one bit of advice:
1. always smile! someone will smile back!

1 comment:

Kathen said...

Oh Janna, that's so cool. Did someone "tag" you with that countdown, or did you just make it up? Write it out (just the questions!) and email it to everyone with a blog, as a challenge! (lol, I love to make trouble!)