Thursday, March 03, 2005

Hurry Up, Tomorrow!

I wish tomorrow would get here. Not like today has been exceptionably awful or anything, but tomorrow is going to be fun! We have a sub in french, so that will be good, then work, and then Brynne and I are going to see Kristin's play! Maybe we can go out for coffee after or something, or just back to her room. Oh well. I'm hoping to show Brynne my grad dress as well. I hope she likes it! Then she's spending the night and we're going to the wavepool with youth group the next afternoon. And Ireen is coming! I haven't seen her in ever! It'll be a blast, I'm stoked. Plus swimming, how fun! Other than the swimsuit aspect. Oh well, whatevz. I can't believe I just said that, my sister is really starting to rub off on me...
Okay, so reading my 17 magazine today made me realise that I am TOTALLY addicted to caffine! The symptoms were that if you didn't have it you were sluggish, had headaches and were irritable. Well thats been me lately. I am so tired for no reason, I have constant headaches and mom pointed out that I've been grumpy. So yeah. I think its the chocolate more than the pop, because I've had so much of it in the past few weeks, with my birthday and Valentine's Day so close together. But now my supply is out, and I'm feeling the effects, people. Not good! I've totally put on weight since January too, which sucks. I just feel fat and yucky all the time, how annoying. So yes, caffine is bad, as is chocolate and no energy to work out. So yeah. Yeah.

1 comment:

cassie trumbley said...

you're pretty. so a cupcake adn a brownie are married. one night, the brownie can't sleep. so he gets up out of bed, and goes into the bathroom. and he's standing in front of the mirror looking at himself, when the cupcake comes in and looks at his reflection in the mirror and says, "well aren't you a cinnamon bun."