Thursday, May 18, 2006

Near Death Experience

So I had an interesting experience today. I was driving to work and there was this semi in front of me. I had been following it for a while, but couldn’t pass it due to oncoming traffic. Finally there was a break and I moved out to pass. I had pulled out and signaled, and as I was passing, the semi started driving towards the yellow line, and then over it, and soon it was driving down the middle of the road and was REALLY close to me. So I ended up driving on the shoulder on the opposite side of the road to pass him. I don’t know what he was doing. There was a cement mixer thing on the shoulder in front of him, but a long ways away. I had time to pass him before we reached it. It was weird that he was passing while I was passing. Man I totally could have died! Seriously, after it happened I was like, woah, he obviously did not see me and I could’ve been killed. That was scary stuff.
On another note, BJ AND TYLER WON THE AMAZING RACE! I am so excited, mom and Caryn and I were screaming at the TV for the last 2 minutes. It was so exciting, they completely deserved to win. I love those guys! Can’t find any pictures of them online – annoying. Man they totally rock! That’s happy.
Hope your day is too!

1 comment:

Brynne said...

Holy flying poop! Thank goodness you're okay! That has potential bodily harm written all over it. I hate passing for reasons like that.