Thursday, May 25, 2006

These Words of Mine


Here is a pic of when Care Bear came, and Pauly Boy and Zachary James as well. Man I love those people. I love lots of things. To quote Hedly, "If loving meant living then I'd never die." Ah, Hedly. I need to put a new CD in my car.
Okay so I went to the golf course in SL today for work, and I decided that I really love the smell of freshly cut grass. It was such a gloriously summery day out, and these old people with no jobs were out golfing in cute outfits, and it smelled so lovely. Then I looked and there on the lake were two old men in a boat...so cute! It just screamed summer today - I wished I wasn't working and was out walking a dog or something through the park (well if I had a dog, and SL had a real park...). Speaking of dogs I saw the cutest one ever in a car today, he liked me and would've let me scratch his ears if he wasn't stuffed in some overheated car (HELLO! animal cruelty!). He was big and lovely - I know, me liking a large dog. There must be something in the air today if that is happening!
Anyhoo, whilst at the golf course I realised how much I dislike Nelly Fertado. I mean I really like her older stuff, but this "Promiscuous" thing - like is she a sell out or what? What ever happened to the "Cuz this life is too short to live it just for you" stuff because I mean, she's totally just contradicting that, sinning weird stuff like "I can see you with nothing on" to some over-used wanna-be Black Eyed Peas hook...I dunno, its just depressing to me, to hear her drop that unique originality that made her so....Canadian.
Nelly being generic and Janna liking dogs - what is this world coming to?

2 comments:

Jadis said...

I think it's cool that you like big dogs! Love ya!

Big Mac mama said...

I totally agree with you on the Nelly thing! I saw the music video for that song, and felt so sad that another one's gone whorey. :(