Sunday, October 08, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have so many things that I'm thankful for and probably shouldn't try to list them, but here's an attempt:
that i can suck so often and God still loves me, that i am healthy in most ways, my amazing family and wonderful friends who stick by me through everything (even when i'm grumpy), last year's experience that i can carry with me forever, my awesome boyfriend who loves me unconditionally and always makes me feel beautiful, my eyes and ears that see and hear God speak in small and unusual ways, my hometown (I LOVE IT) and that i could spend the weekend here, that i have the opportunity to learn and to do so in a Christian environment, for the gift and power of prayer, for comfy beds, being able to sing, and for new mercies and joys that each day brings.
There are so many more, but I have to go set the table for supper.
Hope your weekend was blessed.

1 comment:

Jadis said...

Happy Thanksgiving y'all!
I'm thankful for my friends and family, my church, my house, my cats and Jesus!
Peace out!