Thursday, October 26, 2006

i am delirious

So I think this week of soliderity is messing with my mind. I am SO TIRED right now, its ridic! I am thinking about the things I need to do this weekend and dreading it, due to sheer exhaustion. Which is silly, b/c on the weekend I'll be eating and functioning again, so I should have nothing to worry about, but I feel so tired...I plan on going to bed at like 10:00 tonight, that will be nice. In two hours I get to eat more lentils and rice, hoorah! It has been nice this week not eating any dairy or anything, my stomach feels nice and isn't bloated, plus I haven't taken any lactaid pills! Thats nice, but it also means unfortunately that I am lactose intolerant - dang. I won't give up sour cream, though, heck no! Never in my life, that and cream sauce, you will have to fight me to the death to keep me from that! I love being Ukranian. I am so hungry right now...but I won't eat, I am so close to finishing the week, I might as well just go all the way. Man I am tired, and this probably makes no sense...I'm out.
Much love, y'all.

7 comments:

Jadis said...

Firstly, I love how you say y'all. I use it all the time. Secondly, cudos to you and your rice and lentils...I'm so proud. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Jan, will you be done fasting when we see you tomorrow night? I know that we'll be likely wanting to grab a bite to eat, as we're not able to eat beforehand (leaving at 3:30). I'd feel bad eating if you were still fasting.

B-Rad said...

Whoa your brave I don't think I could fast that long or live with out milk products. Just make sure you don't go eat a whole bunch right after you're done fasting though or you'll explode. I learned that when I had to spend 4 days in the bush with out food for cadet camp one year.

jannafaye said...

eat away mom. i can eat when i want, and i was going to wait until midnight but don't feel bad eating in front of me, i've seen a lot of people eat already! ha ha.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10:00 Thats a good one Janna. You're not fooling anyone.

jannafaye said...

hey shut up, you! i totally was in bed before midnight, which is still pretty good, and I would've fallen asleep had I gone to bed at 10...you're a bum! :)

Brynne said...

Aww, Diane, I miss you too...is anything special happening on Tuesday? We should do something if you don't already have plans. Even if it's just getting together to watch a Halloween-inspired movie.