Friday, October 20, 2006

Unique or Unpopular?


HowManyOfMe.com
Logo

There are:
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

Okay so I totally stole this from Allison Lennox's blog, but I was curious. Did you know that:

There are 14,998 people in the U.S. with the first name Janna.
Statistically its the 1,495th most popular first name. (tied with 85 other first names)
More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Janna are female.

There are 4,859 people in the U.S. with your last name.
Statistically the 7,052nd most popular last name. (tied with 59 other last names)

I find this whole thing hilarious. I very very unique right now, whoo!

Find yours out and tell me how many of you there are!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are 92,990 people in the U.S. with the first name Jody.
Statistically the 547th most popular first name. (tied with 8 other first names)
61.29 percent of people with the first name Jody are female.

So, I'm not as unique as you (I refuse to think of myself as more popular than you, though it may be a possibility. . . NOT!) :)

Brynne said...

There are 0 people in the U.S. with the first name Brynne.
This name is not found in our database, this means the name is relatively uncommon

Anonymous said...

That is just too fun!! I have just found out that Mae is not that unique of the name, 94 940 people have it, 99.9% female. But then my last name... no Wincotts in all of the United States!! I know its an uncommon name but wow, thought there would be at least one family. I guess my brother has a lot of work to do if we want to spread the Wincott name.

Anonymous said...

guys, i'm pathetic, my first name is the 114th most popular name and my last name is the 37th most popular name. Here's to being original hey?

Just A Girl said...

there's only 1 other me :D

Jadis said...

There are 137,986 people who share my first name,, 390, who share my last and not surprisingly, Trumbley is the 66,181st most popular last name. Go figure

cassie trumbley said...

hahahah woooooooo!!
there isn't a single person in the states named cassia.

they don't know what they're missing, man.

Anonymous said...

Yeea!! I got 37 thousand of my black gansta brothers named Terrell livin in the US of A. Also Wiebe is not as poular as I thought it would be. John is the second most poular first name but I couldn't figure out what the first would be. Any suggestions????

jannafaye said...

yeah i was curious as to that too. i want to know the most popular names...i'm sure we could google it.

Anonymous said...

Great post! I want you to follow up on this topic??